Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On 17/02/2018 20:51, pamela wrote:
On 19:20 17 Feb 2018, Fredxx wrote:

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
And this line manager is going to set the salary of each and
every person on a regular basis? Secretly, I assume? Or are you
going to make these figures available to the workforce?

Is you wage a secret or do you tell everyone what it is?

When I worked for a large company it was absolutely not a secret.
Based on a grade and pay scale, same as everyone else.

You only have to look at the trouble the BBC is in by trying to
keep pay a secret. Although that only really applied to very
small numbers of those it employed in one way or another.

The BBC is unusual in having to publish salaries. Most companies
have contractual clauses that prevent any discussion of salaries
with other employees in fear of dismissal.

They do? I've never worked in one of those companies.

When was the last time you worked for a private company?