Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 12:16:58 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

snip

I didn't think I was 'political'? ;-)

I like to think that is tongue in cheek,

Reinforcing again your left brainer inability to see the truth when
it's typed in front of you, because of your preconceptions. ;-(

though on the one hand you
claim to sit on the fence,

I don't 'claim' any such thing, it's where I am.

and on the other take pleasure abusing Brexiters.

No I don't. I 'abuse' (if that's how you see anyone standing their
ground against abuse themselves) anyone who spouts guesses as if they
are fact ... and attack others for not having the same view as them.
We know *why* the fanatical Brexiteers do so of course, it's to do
with how they are wired.

(I am in
favour of the EU, which is fundamentally your position though you won't
admit it.

Probably because it isn't true Roger? I'm not 'in favour' of either
choice, I can't be because I'm not sure what the leave choice (and the
only 'choice' as such, remaining was simply what we had / have
already) actually means yet?

Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Of course, even if it turns out to be poisonous (and you have *no
idea* that it isn't.

If your not in favour of 'either'
choice, prove it by abusing Remoaners.

Aww, princess. Here is an idea then ... instead of just spouting your
opinions or fantasies ... give us some facts. What things did you vote
for that you *know* you will get and how *exactly* doing such *will*
make 'most people' in the UK better off?If you can't say what, or if
it turns out to be wrong, it (not me) will prove you are just a
reckless gambler gambling with other peoples lives and money.

I dislike single issue referenda - it would be easy to get
whoever is currently victim of the tabloids' ire hanged in one.)

Ok, we agree on that bit at least. ;-)

But
why must you set yourself up as being especially empathic

I'm not 'especially empathetic', I'm just not as un-empathetic as some
here (on the subject of Brexit)?

when your
posts demonstrate as much dogmatism, intolerance and lack of
consideration for others' point of view as any of the rest of us?

Do they though? Ok,

Yes, they do.

shrug

I'll admit to 'playing' some of the more fanatic
Brexiteers because I really can't take them seriously ... but I have
full respect for any POV, when it's clear it was born out of fact,
logic or common sense ... and when it's obvious that they are willing
to be honest and reasonable themselves.

Then prove your sitting on the fence by abusing Remoaners who regularly
denigrate Brexiters rather than being one.

Mate, if you don't 'get' why I couldn't vote then and still can't now
you have demonstrated a left brainer in action better than I ever
could.

Deal, I'll get off the fence and support the leave campaign when you
answer all my questions and with substantive proof of all of it.
Anything less will show you up for the bs'ing chancer I believe you to
be.

Cheers, T i m