Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 12:09:15 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 17/02/2018 09:02, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 03:01:47 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 16/02/2018 23:21, Roger Hayter wrote:

snip

I was always told the left side had the logic, and right side didn't.
Tim must therefore be right sided.

I see what you mean then. True, he doesn't appear to accept that
corollary of his position. I think he secretly suspects that he reaches
the conclusions he does because he simply has a *better* brain than the
rest of us.

That does seem to be a common Remoaner feature.

If you are talking about those people who voted Remain (I am
respectful enough to refer to you as Brexiteers and not Brexsh1teers)
then you could well be right.

A Remoaner will abuse a Brexiter calling him names and proffering abuse
to his like.

Are you sure that's because he's just a Brexiteer or just a deluded
fool?

You are this definition of a Remoaner until you stop using
terms to denigrate those who support Brexit.

I don't. I denigrate those who do so with 100% conviction but with 0%
fact to back their opinions, beliefs or fantasies up.

When you end your obsession
with left/right brainer

Not an obsession mate, a handy tool for differentiating those who care
for and about their fellow citizens and those who don't.

and incorrect implications towards Brexiters,

See above. Brexiteers I have little issue with (as they will admit
they are as much in the dark about the final outcome as any of us)
it's the fanatical arrogant left brained nutjobs I denigrate.

you will be no longer referred to as a Remoaner, or lumped in with this
group.

Awww, 'thanks'. (But no thanks, I'll stick where I am ... and a lovely
example of a left brainer at work BTW).

Let's say a 'right brainer' has a higher EQ than a 'left brainer' then
'of course' it's likely that a right brainer might be more willing /
interested to consider 'the will of the people', and not some
arbitrarily created process / threshold that is blatantly obvious to a
right brainer to be bogus (especially for that job).

You can say whatever you like about brain sidedness, the overall belief,
wrong or otherwise is left is for logic.

In your left-brained opinion I'm guessing?

https://www.healthline.com/health/le...t-brain-theory
https://www.verywellmind.com/left-br...-brain-2795005

And I quote from one article "Researchers have demonstrated that
right-brain/left-brain theory is a myth, yet its popularity persists.

I'll raise your left brainer BS (unread) with some science:

Why? Unfortunately, many people are likely unaware that the theory is
outdated."

And as we still don't have a cure for the common cold or fully
understand how the brain works, you can believe what you like (as your
*belief system* seems to be better than mine, as you demonstrate with
your opinion on Brexit).

Your obsession of the left/right brainers can only be a right brainer,
Remoaner infatuation.

Aww, princess! ;-)

You seem most bitter you didn't vote for remain.

Of course I do, left brainer.

At least MM and Mark
Clayton voted for their convictions.

Good for them. Unfortunately my crystal ball wasn't working that day
so *I* couldn't vote.

However, *none* of this get's you any closer to answering the basic
questions, the questions no Brexiteer would try to answer (because
they know there isn't 'an answer' (yet especially)) and the fanatic
Brexiteers who think they know the answers but can't possibly (of I'm
guessing the governments of many countries would be coming to you for
answers).

Three ... simple ... questions.

1) What things do you think your (personal) leave vote included.

2) Re 1), How many of them do you think you will get?

3) Re 2), Of the things you get, how soft / hard do you think they
will end up being? (with 1 being soft and 10 being hard).

Cummon, you are telling us you have all the answers (allowing you to
vote leave with such certainty), put your money where you mouth is!

Cheers, T i m