Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
And this line manager is going to set the salary of each and every
person on a regular basis? Secretly, I assume? Or are you going to
make these figures available to the workforce?

Is you wage a secret or do you tell everyone what it is?

When I worked for a large company it was absolutely not a secret. Based on
a grade and pay scale, same as everyone else.

You only have to look at the trouble the BBC is in by trying to keep pay a
secret. Although that only really applied to very small numbers of those
it employed in one way or another.

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave Plowman London SW