Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 17/02/2018 12:38, Fredxx wrote:
On 17/02/2018 12:27, dennis@home wrote:
On 17/02/2018 12:12, Fredxx wrote:
It's a typical Remoaner trait to live in the past using outdated
theories.

Its you that wants to go back to the past!
You should think before posting.

Perhaps you should move forward too, and embrace Brexit?

Maybe you should forget the past and move to the present and beyond?

Oh I am, I am embracing change. Perhaps you should try it too.

I am embracing change, I expect the EU to change, you want to go back to
how it was in the past.
You can't claim to embrace change when you obviously want to avoid the
changes that are happening and go back to the past.

--
Don't try to pull such obvious cons as you will be found out.