Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 17/02/2018 08:51, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 23:21:38 +0000, (Roger Hayter)
wrote:

Fredxx wrote:

snip

I was always told the left side had the logic, and right side didn't.
Tim must therefore be right sided.

I see what you mean then. True, he doesn't appear to accept that
corollary of his position. I think he secretly suspects that he reaches
the conclusions he does because he simply has a *better* brain than the
rest of us.

And yet another classic 'left brainer' reply.

Are you suggesting it was a logical reply? Perhaps you are too wrapped
up in emotion and your creative side with making things up as you go along?