Michael Burr

Default glass cutting for home office

Stein wrote:
Hello,
I am looking to have 2' x 4' glass seperating the rooms of my
basement office, similiar to what I see in commercial settings. I have
located sheets of glass at a local used material outlet and I was
wondering what tool would I need to cut the glass down to 2' x 4'.
Also, is there a specific thickness for glass that is used in
commercial settings?

Before you go too far with this concept you'ld better make sure
you'll comply with code. Code restricts where non-tempered
glass can be used - for instance not within certain distances
from doorways or certain distances from the floor for starters,
and there's probably more restictions as well.

Michael