Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 03:01:47 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 16/02/2018 23:21, Roger Hayter wrote:

snip

I was always told the left side had the logic, and right side didn't.
Tim must therefore be right sided.

I see what you mean then. True, he doesn't appear to accept that
corollary of his position. I think he secretly suspects that he reaches
the conclusions he does because he simply has a *better* brain than the
rest of us.

That does seem to be a common Remoaner feature.

If you are talking about those people who voted Remain (I am
respectful enough to refer to you as Brexiteers and not Brexsh1teers)
then you could well be right.

Let's say a 'right brainer' has a higher EQ than a 'left brainer' then
'of course' it's likely that a right brainer might be more willing /
interested to consider 'the will of the people', and not some
arbitrarily created process / threshold that is blatantly obvious to a
right brainer to be bogus (especially for that job).

It's also quite logical that a Brexiteer be a 'left brainer' (and a
fanatical Brexiteer, even more so) and therefore because of their
lower EQ, less interested / concerned about what 'most people' might
consider fair or reasonable and be fixated on even one vote advantage
in their favour as being 'the right path'.

As I didn't vote either way, I *fully* understand there are two
completely disparate camps that actually represent many common goals
(like in theory,we all want what is best for 'the country') except, as
a right brainer my conscience wouldn't allow my to vote either way as
I was very aware I didn't have all the answers (and none of us do,
yet).

A left brainer could easily 'latch onto' a cause or principal and put
that above all other thoughts and feelings, even suicidally.

Cheers, T i m