Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 16/02/2018 23:21, Roger Hayter wrote:
Fredxx wrote:

On 16/02/2018 22:32, Roger Hayter wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Roger Hayter
wrote:

T i m wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:13:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Friday, 16 February 2018 16:25:42 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
snip

Maybe you really are JWS?

until you define 'jws' who knows

Classic left brainer response. Really, you can't work out who JWS is
or indeed that 'it's' a person!

Whoosh !

Attribution wise, it is not entirely clear to whom you are referring.

It is Tim who has the fetish with left/right sided brain.

I was always told the left side had the logic, and right side didn't.
Tim must therefore be right sided.

I see what you mean then. True, he doesn't appear to accept that
corollary of his position. I think he secretly suspects that he reaches
the conclusions he does because he simply has a *better* brain than the
rest of us.

That does seem to be a common Remoaner feature.