Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 16/02/18 10:57, whisky-dave wrote:
So what is a left brainer and a right brainer, then what is someone
that draws penis's or can't work out which box to tick, I'd call them
a no brainer.

Years ago I asked one girlfriend what she understood by a favourite
phrase of a previous girlfriend 'Male Chauvinist Pig'

Ther was a long pause..."That what a woman calls a man when she isn't
getting her own way"

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)