Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Friday, 16 February 2018 09:03:16 UTC, T i m wrote:
So what is a left brainer and a right brainer, then what is someone that draws penis's or can't work out which box to tick, I'd call them a no brainer.

p.s. It's my betting that no Brexiteer can / will because 1) none of
them actually know and 2) none of them have big enough balls to show
their gambler 'workings' (coin toss more like).

I'm still waiting for no brainer to tell me how large the EU army will be, how much each country will contribute to this army and who will decide whether or not the army can be used and for what.
Will it be OK for teh army to be used to 'free' Gibraltar, will it be sent to syria, could it be used to protect the falklands.
Why didn;t this no brainer also tell us that the EEC would morth into the EEC.