Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On Thursday, 15 February 2018 17:10:32 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
In Brighton residents can buy visitors' permits allowing use of the
residents bay.

Same in London I have quite a few, you just sctatch off the details of
date and time. I have some 1, 2, and 5 hours 'tickets' but it doesnl;t
mention residetns as such it;s just a tocket that allows yuo to part
outside almost any house in the local area for the time stated.

Round here if you have a resident's pass

what's a resident's pass ?

and wish to allow a visitor to
use the residents area,

We don;t have our own resident other than it;s a few local roads.

area you simply go online and enter in the vehicle reg
number. And pay the fee, of course.

I think we have that system 2 but I'm not sure if yuo can just turn up in an area and park and pay.