Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 08:29:17 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Thursday, 15 February 2018 12:43:36 UTC, T i m wrote:

You are 100% right even when you didn't have the faintest clue what it
was you were actually voting for at the time and aren't much better
informed now.

*That's* a lack of understanding if there ever was one, or gambling
for that matter!

That you can't see what's wrong with that is pretty funny

What a weapons-grade thickie he is.

We will see ...

Even after being told *lots* of
times what we voted for.

Ah yes, the left brainer 'told' which means it makes sense and we must
believe it.

Some Brexiteers have mentioned what they hope will happen (which could
be different from any other Brexiteer) but none have been confident
enough to answer the questions on what facets do they *actually* think
they will get (at all) and how diluted they will be if / when they do.

Perhaps he can't read - well, he certainly
can't read for comprehension.

Aww, bless, says someone completely unable to read between the lines.

I just want to see just how big a gamblers the Brexiteers are, given
even the government doesn't actually know what anyone's 'Leave' vote
actually means yet!

Cummon gamblers, tell me what each of you gambled on and what the odd
of each of coming true are (if you can / dare of course).

And it could be as easy as just copying the known outcomes from the
Brexiteers Spreadsheet that is included in the Brexiteer equivalent of
'The Watchtower'.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. It's my betting that no Brexiteer can / will because 1) none of
them actually know and 2) none of them have big enough balls to show
their gambler 'workings' (coin toss more like).