Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US 220V 20A TO CHINA 220V 10A MAHJONG MACHINE

[snip]

Most electronics these days have switching power supplies which will accept different voltages and frequencies. The wall wart switching power supply for my Chromebook came with different plugs and will operate on different voltages and 50hz or 60hz. It will run on any AC power supplied to a home worldwide. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Electrical Monster

The power supply for my new USB3 hub is rated for 100-240V 50/60Hz, and
came with 4 adapter plugs for use in different countries (identified as
NA/EU/UK/AU).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

nullifidian n. & a. (Person) having no religious faith or belief, [f.
med. L nullifidius fr L nullus none + fides faith; see IAN]