Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Terry Casey wrote:
Zero hours contracts more usually mean you
work when you are told to and don't when they don't need you.

You really don't know anything, do you?

In the 60s I often had to set up my employers' Public Address
equipment at various sites around Tilbury Docks when the
Unions were persuading the dockers to strike against
decasualisation.

Decasualisation? What heinous crime were the employers
planning to commit?

The abolishing of casualisation aka ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS!

I think you need to check history. The act which ended true casual labour
in the docks was passed in 1946.

--
*Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.