Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:14:49 -0000, Max Demian

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:09:33 -0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 09/02/18 09:53, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I mean whar is the point of breaking out items when they represent
less
tnam 30% of the total, at all?

Because for a couple of years, councils are allowed to increase adult
social care by more than their other services, but if they do they're
required to breakdown the increases separately on the bill.

Oh. So it's a case of Bureaucratic Bull**** Baffles Brains, is it?

Like the time I got a ticket for 'parking in a prescribed parking
place'

I got a ticket for parking in a resident bay to visit a resident.
Apparently it was the wrong resident bay (although they were all marked
"residents").

Obviously you should have looked for a bay marked "visitors",

There wasn't one.

or asked your host which was his place.

I wasn't aware I'd have parking problems.* I live in a more civilised area.

Did the proper resident complain?

No, a traffic womble caught me within the 5 minutes of time that I was
in his house (making a delivery).* I should have run the fat **** over.

You mean you knowingly (or ignorantly) parked in another resident's place.

--
Max Demian