Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On 15/02/18 14:32, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:11:13 on Thu, 15
Feb 2018, Handsome Jack remarked:

The OECD is not political at all. It merely aggregates statistics
supplied by member states. And very professionally too.

See, for example, this OECD press release. Not political at all ...

It's only political seen through the eyes of a climate change denier.

Do you mean those who deny that climate change shows almost no
correlation with CO2 levels whatsoever Roland?

To the rest it's just presenting a multi-governmental plan based on the
evidence.

Er no Roland. The evidence ALL points the *other* way.

Did you fall for the AGW scam?

Bless!

Josef Stalin