Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Locked out -- my own fault

Gerry on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:33:41 -0500
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:11:30 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Tue, 13 Feb 2018
15:32:16 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

I used to keep a spare car key in my wallet.

No longer - these new "security keys" with the electronics
embedded are too fat to fit in a wallet.

No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not
at all.
--
pyotr filipivich

So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

Hmmm - wonder if I that will work. '99 Ford mini-van.
--
pyotr filipivich