Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Locked out -- my own fault

OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet. Just spent the last three hours with all manner of hooky things including an Endoscope that torments with the a clear view of them firmly attached to the bottom of the tube. {sigh}

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Further admonitions beyond my last three hours of self flagellation will not help, it is time for positive action. Only saving grace is that I have time on my side as I only need access it for maintenance.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/13/2018 3:46 PM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:
[...]

How deep down the tube? Claw grabbers work pretty good if you can reach
it, but of course if you do have one I am sure its in the tool box
inside the lock camper right?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 14:46:50 -0800 (PST), "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:

OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet. Just spent the last three hours with all manner of hooky things including an Endoscope that torments with the a clear view of them firmly attached to the bottom of the tube. {sigh}

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Further admonitions beyond my last three hours of self flagellation will not help, it is time for positive action. Only saving grace is that I have time on my side as I only need access it for maintenance.

Thanks.

Get some picks and learn to pick one, then take the latch/lock out of
the door and to a locksmith. (cheapest + education + new tool)
Fun Practical Tools Combination Set - - Amazon.com
https://is.gd/7g90ET $8.99 prime

Call a locksmith, who will pick it, remove the latch/lock, and make
keys for it. (maybe $60)

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

--
Stoop and you'll be stepped on;
stand tall and you'll be shot at.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet. Just spent the last three hours with all manner of hooky things including an Endoscope that torments with the a clear view of them firmly attached to the bottom of the tube. {sigh}

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Further admonitions beyond my last three hours of self flagellation will not help, it is time for positive action. Only saving grace is that I have time on my side as I only need access it for maintenance.

Thanks.

Hmmm...without knowing the tube material, diameter, or length, it's
guesswork. Also, why are they "attached" to the bottom of the tube? Is
that where the magnet is?

Having a great collection of fishhooks, my first thought is to tie a
few small treble hooks on to the end of a stick (or a piece of
flexible armored cable, or a drain snake, if the tube is curved) and
fish around until I hooked a key ring or the ring hole in one of the
keys.

Is this feasible for your situation?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:46:53 PM UTC-5, Dave, I can't do that wrote:
OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet.

Thanks.

Shopvac and tubing that will fit in the tube.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet. Just spent the last three hours with all manner of hooky things including an Endoscope that torments with the a clear view of them firmly attached to the bottom of the tube. {sigh}

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Further admonitions beyond my last three hours of self flagellation will not help, it is time for positive action. Only saving grace is that I have time on my side as I only need access it for maintenance.

Thanks.

easier and cheaper to just break one window to get in??
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/13/2018 2:46 PM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:
OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet.

Stupid. No sympathy.

--
"Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not
unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators

Justice Antonin Scalia - District of Columbia v. Heller
June 26, 2008
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 14/02/2018 9:46 AM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Have a hot glue gun? A small wad of glue on the end of a stick, jam it
down onto the keys, wait a few seconds to cool, and extract?

Jon

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:34:04 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 14/02/2018 9:46 AM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Have a hot glue gun? A small wad of glue on the end of a stick, jam it
down onto the keys, wait a few seconds to cool, and extract?

Jon

---

Tig wire, baling wire..a wad of fish hooks wired together...its not
like trying to remove a ball point pen....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 14/02/2018 9:46 AM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Have a hot glue gun? A small wad of glue on the end of a stick, jam it
down onto the keys, wait a few seconds to cool, and extract?

It sounded as if they were caught on something at the bottom of the
tube.

--
Stoop and you'll be stepped on;
stand tall and you'll be shot at.
-- Carlos A. Urbizo
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside the tube I had them attached to with a magnet. Just spent the last three hours with all manner of hooky things including an Endoscope that torments with the a clear view of them firmly attached to the bottom of the tube. {sigh}

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

Thought I'd throw the problem to the collective super-powers of this group.

Further admonitions beyond my last three hours of self flagellation will not help, it is time for positive action. Only saving grace is that I have time on my side as I only need access it for maintenance.

Thanks.

Before you totally give up on the keys, and because you have time, buy
yourself a much stronger magnet and try that first. Maybe it will
overpower the magnet that's sticking the keys to the bottom of the
tube. And, you can get pretty cheaply "Lock Guns" on eBay and the
like. You just insert the doodad into the lock and pull the trigger
several times and it apparently rakes the lock cylinder allowing it to
turn. I can't imagine your camper has very sophisticated locks. Then
drive it to a lock smith who can then get the key profile from numbers
on the lock. I did this a couple years ago for a car key and the cost
was less than 20 bucks.
Eric
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Car door locks are typically way harder to pick than normal pin-tumbler locks, and there are different tools. Youtube is rife with videos and Amazon doubtless has the picks. But first I would try fishing for the keys and getting a price from a locksmith.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:46:53 PM UTC-5, Dave, I can't do that wrote:

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I
might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all
keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

The technique you want is called "impressioning". It does not destroy the
lock, and it leaves you with a working key. (For details, do a search on
that word.)

Or if you can get a good enough photo of the key with your endoscope, you
can use the services of https://www.key.me/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 1:35:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:46:53 PM UTC-5, Dave, I can't do that wrote:

Before breaking out the drills to drill out the locks, any suggestions on how I
might learn the key profile after drilling one? I have six locked thingies all
keyed alike and I do not want to have to buy six new locks.

The technique you want is called "impressioning". It does not destroy the
lock, and it leaves you with a working key. (For details, do a search on
that word.)

Or if you can get a good enough photo of the key with your endoscope, you
can use the services of https://www.key.me/

Very cool. Plenty of opportunity for abuse, too. I seem to remember either a news report or a TV show plot concerning a key made from a picture of someone holding their keys. Entirely plausible.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

He's talking about a camper. Typically those are little better than a
desk lock or a cheap cash box.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What's the tube worth? Can you cut it short or rip it out?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Tue, 13 Feb 2018
15:32:16 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

I used to keep a spare car key in my wallet.

No longer - these new "security keys" with the electronics
embedded are too fat to fit in a wallet.

No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not
at all.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote in
:

[...]
No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not at all.

The doors in my first car could be locked only when shut, thus making it impossible to lock the
door from the outside without the key. So I formed good habits early, and reinforced them long:
I drove that car daily for over seven years.

It's been 34 years since it went to the junkyard, and I *still* have never once locked keys in a
car. And I expect I never will. It's just automatic now.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:11:30 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Tue, 13 Feb 2018
15:32:16 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

I used to keep a spare car key in my wallet.

No longer - these new "security keys" with the electronics
embedded are too fat to fit in a wallet.

No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not
at all.
--
pyotr filipivich

So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 01:56:00 -0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote in
:

[...]
No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not at all.

The doors in my first car could be locked only when shut, thus making it impossible to lock the
door from the outside without the key. So I formed good habits early, and reinforced them long:
I drove that car daily for over seven years.

It's been 34 years since it went to the junkyard, and I *still* have never once locked keys in a
car. And I expect I never will. It's just automatic now.

I have a couple times. The last time I was dropping a disabled friend
off so opened the trunk to retieve her walker then held it until she
got moving, closed her door, the trunk and found that everything was
locked; I guess in getting outshe had hit the lock switch on the
passenger door and of course the car was still running. Fortunately
second son was at home to bring the spare key to open the car. Now I
carry a plain key just in case.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:43:28 -0500, Gerry
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 01:56:00 -0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote in
m:

[...]
[...]

I locked the keys in my Ranger last summer at midnight with a load
of chairs. Thankfully the rear slider window on the cabv was open.
Sadly, the slider on the front of thecap was not.
Also, the slider on the cap can only be opened from the cab side.
Fortunately I had tools in the box - unloaded all the chairs,unbolted
the cap, moved it back onthe box and got in through the cab slider to
get the keys out of the ignition - - -
It was 2am by the time I got home.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller on Thu, 15 Feb 2018
01:56:00 -0000 (UTC) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote in
:

[...]
No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not at all.

The doors in my first car could be locked only when shut, thus making it impossible to lock the
door from the outside without the key. So I formed good habits early, and reinforced them long:
I drove that car daily for over seven years.

It's been 34 years since it went to the junkyard, and I *still* have never once locked keys in a
car. And I expect I never will. It's just automatic now.

I just check the key hook before closing the last door.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gerry on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:33:41 -0500
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Tue, 13 Feb 2018
15:32:16 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

I used to keep a spare car key in my wallet.

No longer - these new "security keys" with the electronics
embedded are too fat to fit in a wallet.

No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not
at all.
--
pyotr filipivich

So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

Hmmm - wonder if I that will work. '99 Ford mini-van.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Doug Miller on Thu, 15 Feb 2018
01:56:00 -0000 (UTC) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
pyotr filipivich wrote in
m:

[...]
No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope,
not at all.

The doors in my first car could be locked only when shut, thus
making it impossible to lock the
door from the outside without the key. So I formed good habits
early, and reinforced them long:
I drove that car daily for over seven years.

It's been 34 years since it went to the junkyard, and I *still* have
never once locked keys in a
car. And I expect I never will. It's just automatic now.

I just check the key hook before closing the last door.
--
pyotr filipivich

I pat the keys in my pocket when I pass through an exterior or car
door.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:30:18 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Gerry on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:33:41 -0500
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:11:30 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]
[...]
[...]
So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

Hmmm - wonder if I that will work. '99 Ford mini-van.

You may not need a special key for the door. If not carry a door key
copy in your wallet and keep a spare ignition key hidden inside. I did
that with my old service van. Not because the ignition key was special
but rather it was one less key on my already fat key ring...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques on Tue, 13 Feb 2018
15:32:16 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

I used to keep a spare car key in my wallet.

No longer - these new "security keys" with the electronics
embedded are too fat to fit in a wallet.

Yeah, I used to do the same, JIC, and the fat keys are a pain.

No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not
at all.

I used to have a house key hidden beneath my front turn signal lens on
the F150. But I'd never keep one in my wallet. If I lost it, the bad
guy would have access. The one time I did lose my wallet, I had just
put $100 worth of pay into it the day before, bought breakfast the
next morning, and evidently lost it on the way to the car. The only
things taken from it when it turned up in the mail were my draft card
and the money. ('twas a long time ago) The credit card was still
there.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 01:56:00 -0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote in
m:

[...]
[...]

My Tundra won't lock with the key in the ignition. I was going to
lock it to let it warm up while I went inside, but it didn't work. I
think it's an anti-stupidity feature. g

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:58:00 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Ditto. That's the only place I ever put my keys. It sucked when I
changed into shorts one summer and habit caused me to lock the door as
I went to check the mail. Had to dig up my house key, which was
buried. I would never leave a key in a house plant or under a rock,
let alone one of those fake key-hiding rocks, like some people's kids.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Thu, 15 Feb 2018
08:44:52 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Where I live, I rarely wear shorts, so that's not a problem.

and habit caused me to lock the door as
I went to check the mail. Had to dig up my house key, which was
buried. I would never leave a key in a house plant or under a rock,
let alone one of those fake key-hiding rocks, like some people's kids.

--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk on Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:23:45 -0400
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Gerry on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:33:41 -0500
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:11:30 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]
[...]
[...]
So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

Hmmm - wonder if I that will work. '99 Ford mini-van.

You may not need a special key for the door. If not carry a door key
copy in your wallet and keep a spare ignition key hidden inside. I did
that with my old service van. Not because the ignition key was special
but rather it was one less key on my already fat key ring...

I'm mostly worried about locking the keys in the van. "And it
looks like rain and the windows are open."
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gerry wrote:

I have a couple times. The last time I was dropping a disabled friend
off so opened the trunk to retieve her walker then held it until she
got moving, closed her door, the trunk and found that everything was
locked; I guess in getting outshe had hit the lock switch on the
passenger door

A lot of cars with keyless entry will lock ~2 minutes after the trunk is
shut, if you don't open a door after shutting the trunk. A security
feature, but if you don't know this, it can be a real PAIN.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

My Tundra won't lock with the key in the ignition. I was going to
lock it to let it warm up while I went inside, but it didn't work. I
think it's an anti-stupidity feature. g

My Honda Civic will not lock if the key is close enough to the ignition lock
for the immobilizer transponder to be detected. Actually, it will lock, and
then a second later unlock.

Toyota Prius's will unlock if the key fob is within about 20 feet of the
car. Not exactly sure how they do that. I guess the key fob is a
transponder that is interrogated by the car.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gerry wrote:

So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

That's brilliant! We've got a couple old keys that have the right
mechanical key part, but aren't programmed to the immobilizer. But, next
time we lose a few more keys, we will have to get the immobilizer
reprogrammed, so probably don't want to cut up the keys. (They cost a
fortune, too!)

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

"With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels
alone."

I pat the keys in my pocket when I pass through an exterior or car
door.

Ditto. That's the only place I ever put my keys. It sucked when I
changed into shorts one summer and habit caused me to lock the door
as
I went to check the mail. Had to dig up my house key, which was
buried. I would never leave a key in a house plant or under a rock,
let alone one of those fake key-hiding rocks, like some people's
kids.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...rity/index.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Larry Jaques on Tue, 13 Feb 2018
15:32:16 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is good to keep more than one set of keys for everything in the
future. On different key rings. I know one guy who had 2 sets--both
on the same =lost= keyring.

I used to keep a spare car key in my wallet.

No longer - these new "security keys" with the electronics
embedded are too fat to fit in a wallet.

No, I'm not paranoid about locking my keys in the car. nope, not
at all.

Well...

I brought my car in for routine maintenance and "HU" a.k.a. "TÜV".
They gave me a lift to $ORKPLACE, and I had not reached my desk
when they phoned me, whether I had a second key at hand, the one
I'd given them had failed, and the car was very much in the way
of about everybody... Yes I had, I always have.

vb

PS: This crappy thing was more than EUR 200 and took a week to
deliver. "What would I have done had this happened on vacation
abroad in the middle of nowhere?" "You would have stayed on
for a week or two." Thank you very much indeed.

--

"I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy
"I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Was thinking similar, if needed make something like a corkscrew and
thread it through one of the keys ring slot/hole.

Magnet would usually mean a steel tube.

Or depending on what the tube is and does, saw a hole in the tube and
weld it back closed?

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Gerry on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:33:41 -0500
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:11:30 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]
[...]
[...]
So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

Hmmm - wonder if I that will work. '99 Ford mini-van.

You may not need a special key for the door. If not carry a door key
copy in your wallet and keep a spare ignition key hidden inside. I did
that with my old service van. Not because the ignition key was special
but rather it was one less key on my already fat key ring...

I'm mostly worried about locking the keys in the van. "And it
looks like rain and the windows are open."

I saw that in Memoirs of a Millennial, Pete. Fun book. (kidding)

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:59:20 -0600, Jon Elson
wrote:

Gerry wrote:

So far I've been able to get a plain key cut that will open the door
but the car (Toyota) will not continue to run after a couple seconds.
I cut most of the head off the key and carry it in my coin pouch.

That's brilliant! We've got a couple old keys that have the right
mechanical key part, but aren't programmed to the immobilizer. But, next
time we lose a few more keys, we will have to get the immobilizer
reprogrammed, so probably don't want to cut up the keys. (They cost a
fortune, too!)

You might try a local key shop to see if they can match the profile.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:56:19 -0600, Jon Elson
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

My Tundra won't lock with the key in the ignition. I was going to
lock it to let it warm up while I went inside, but it didn't work. I
think it's an anti-stupidity feature. g

My Honda Civic will not lock if the key is close enough to the ignition lock
for the immobilizer transponder to be detected. Actually, it will lock, and
then a second later unlock.

Toyota Prius's will unlock if the key fob is within about 20 feet of the
car. Not exactly sure how they do that. I guess the key fob is a
transponder that is interrogated by the car.

I believe Teslas have some sort of proximity detection, too, unlocking
your car when you get close. I have 10+ years on the key fob battery
now. Maybe I should get new batteries to have around, JIC.

-- Sir Winston Churchill

Locked out scenario Anthona Home Repair 58 November 29th 06 04:09 PM
Ooops, locked myself out! Stewart UK diy 16 September 4th 06 09:25 AM
Locked out mr s UK diy 5 November 29th 05 09:28 AM
Locked out of own house -- Update Success John Chapman UK diy 7 January 26th 04 07:02 AM
Locked out of own house-----almost John Chapman UK diy 13 January 20th 04 12:56 AM