Default Old Brick Wall to Paint White

wrote:
Hi Folks

I've got an old west-facing large red-brick wall that no-one sees.
I want to paint it bright white to reflect heat in Summer.

Don't. Paint. Brick.

It's irreversible.

What is the cheapest to use on this? I slapped some ultra cheap
ceiling white (PVA I think) on an old red tile sloping lean-too just
as a temporary sun shield thinking it would wash off in the first
Winter rains. It is still the same six years later

Buy some white plastic panels and screw them into the mortar joints if
you must have the wall be white.

John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Ask me about joining the NRA.