Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Removing battery corrosion

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 10:56:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:

so in summary an ideal water source for irons that boil it in use.

Perhaps over-use of condensate water might explain a great deal in your case?

I'm not the one engaging in gratiutous insults.

No, but that was a question, not an insult - and the need for an answer is clearly demonstrated by your summary. Broadcasting fungicides, concentrated allergens and other nasty stuff not deterred by boiling, much less embedding same in one's clothing seems to me to be a poor practice.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA