Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
pamela wrote:
I suggest you read the bit I was responding to. That's why I don't
just cut and paste the entire thread.

Below is your message that I replied to in its entirety. It seems to
have its own context. I replied to say health tourists come here
because their care will be free and are not drawn here because the NHS
is the best.

------------------------- START -------------------------
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:

Yes, there is this conceit here that the NHS is "the envy of the
world". Whereas in fact in countries I have lived in, no one has ever
heard of the NHS. Those overseas watching the 2012 Olympics must have
been bemused.

So you didn't notice the part about no one abroad ever even having heard
of the NHS? Meaning those health tourists simply picked this country at
random?

--
*I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.