Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
pamela wrote:
On 10:29 13 Feb 2018, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Yes, there is this conceit here that the NHS is "the envy of the
world". Whereas in fact in countries I have lived in, no one has
ever heard of the NHS. Those overseas watching the 2012 Olympics
must have been bemused.

Ah - right. So those stories in the Mail etc about health tourists
are pure fantasy?

The health toursist come for a free ride, not because it's the best
ride in the world.

I suggest you read the bit I was responding to. That's why I don't just
cut and paste the entire thread.

--
*I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.