Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:

On 13/02/2018 00:34, pamela wrote:
On 23:29 12 Feb 2018, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Takes two sides to cause a strike.

One is enough.

I'd re-read that :-)

Re-read what? Our Dave's assertion that it takes two sides is balls.

Pray tell of an industrial dispute you've been directly involved in which
was totally one sided?

I've never known of one, despite having been a union member all of my
working life. But of course having been involved, will likely know the
worker's side of the argument. Something the meja don't like to publicise.

Just like the assertion of a previous generation of snowflakes that it
takes two sides to have a war, so if we don't turn up for the next one,
there won't be one. To which I reply that the Jews didn't turn up, and
somehow they all died. Odd that.

What very twisted logic you have. I've heard of only seeing in black and
white, but those who think an industrial dispute akin to war are simply
daft.

--
*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.