Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
As we franchise the Train Operating Companies, we should franchise the
unions too. Passengers could vote on which union gets to represent the
workforce during the TOC franchise - with a recall option.

Interesting. You object to the EU that we pay into making decisions that
you think not in the best interests of this country.

But expect a union - paid for by the members - to be controlled by a third
party, if it can be bothered to vote.

I'm sure Rees Mogg is with you 100%.

--
*I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.