Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 15:34:15 on
Mon, 12 Feb 2018, Roger Hayter remarked:
Next you'll be telling me the BBC is politically biassed against the
Labour Party, for which I'll find you someone convinced they are biassed
against the Tories.

The fact that neither of our political parties (between whom it would
historically be hard to insert a cigarette paper) likes the BBC's
coverage does not mean that it is somehow capable of non-political
coverage of news.

Nor that it isn't.

No. It is I asserting that it isn't. And you asserting that the major
parties not liking it "proves" it is non-political. I have dismissed
your argument rather than supporting my own. My own argument is largely
a priori.

--

Roger Hayter