Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In message , at 18:20:54 on Mon, 12
Feb 2018, pamela remarked:

There are various flavours. Some people who want Brexit support
for example a "Norway solution", which is in some ways a "worst of
all worlds". But still a Brexit.

Brexit in name only (BRINO) is also Brexit and is the one I support.

This variant aims at a customs union identical to what we have now.

But no say whatsoever regarding the rules regarding what's in and out.

Not just voting in Brussels whether to prohibit bent bananas.

It's fake news that everything is in - Norway suffers from a special
tariff on exports of salmon to the EU, for example.
--
Roland Perry