Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On 11/02/2018 20:34, Roger Hayter wrote:
Clue: I was a member of a trade union all my working life,

Thanks for confirming what I had been suspecting for some time.

I remember the 1970's when people were bullied into joining trades
unions.

I remember the day in 1983? on the day the hyde park bomb went off.
It was the day of an NHS national strike day.

When news of the bomb filtered through, most NHS front line staff
in London immediately went back to work,... but not at the London
Hospital. Here the Militant Tendancy faction who pulled all the strings
at the local unions, actually tried to physically stop people
re-entering the hospital.