Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
pamela wrote:
And is it the NHS the likes of pamela has be criticised as being
clock watchers and generally lazy/inefficient? If so that is
certainly not my experience.

Ths thread was orginally talking about local authorities when I posted.

That's what I thought. But it didn't stop others lumping in all those who
are paid for by the 'state'.

I've not really had enough contact with our council to form an opinion,
except that what little I have has been OK.

When I bought this house, the council building surveyor was most helpful
with the modifications I wanted to do.

--
*WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.