Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Removing battery corrosion

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:38:22 -0000, Mike Coon
wrote:

In article ,
says...

But maybe I am missing something. Yet, I do try to eliminate

unnecessary
expenses, and distilled water adds to the cost, not to mention an extra
trip to a store, since it's not something I keep on hand.

What do you put in your steam iron? That's where most of my
distilled/de-ionised water goes...

Mike.

Steam iron? Do they still use those things?
I recall my mother using one in the 1950s and 60s....

Either way. blue jeans and flannels shirts dont need ironing...
That's about all of us rural folks wear, aside from our camo hunting
clothes.

I did once hear of a guy trying to iron his birthday suit, after
drinking a lot of shine.... Luckily his wife ironed his head with a cast
iron frying pan before he damaged too much of his birthday suit. and she
then sent him to bed.