Tekkie

Default A/C & Heater Replacement??

CBHvac posted for all of us....

"Stormin Mormonn" wrote in message
Well, not everyone in the world is worthy enough to enter the temple.

Hummm...been in one....installed a unit in one....
Guess what? I wasnt struck dead...but I was struck by the amount of money
you guys waste...more than a Jehovahs Witness... (SINCE we are on the
religion kick here....)
Funny part was, when I was told I could not install the duct system in one
room...but they wanted it cool...I just called the county inspectors office
and suddenly, no more problems....what special things were you guys hiding?
From what I saw...nothing that impressed me one bit.

Didn't see any dead goats or comets laying around?
--
Tekkie

Politicians & diapers are filled with it & both should be changed regularly.