pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default A/C & Heater Replacement??

And it's funny as hell watching the Noxious Nine fighting for
the lead sheet :-)

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:13:35 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

Paul, THAT roll is the democratic plan for fixing our economy!

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:16:31 -0500, "Stormin Mormonn"
wrote:

Well, not everyone in the world is worthy enough to enter the temple.

You'll
have to keep working at it. Would you like me to put your name on the

prayer
roll at the temple? I'd be happy to do that for you.

Yeh, just as soon as a stall in the men's room frees up so you
can get to it. Or you could just go on in while it's already
occupied, I don't really care.

'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints,
ya know ?'

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online !! http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/