CBHvac

Default A/C & Heater Replacement??

"Stormin Mormonn" wrote in message
Well, not everyone in the world is worthy enough to enter the temple.

Hummm...been in one....installed a unit in one....
Guess what? I wasnt struck dead...but I was struck by the amount of money
you guys waste...more than a Jehovahs Witness... (SINCE we are on the
religion kick here....)
Funny part was, when I was told I could not install the duct system in one
room...but they wanted it cool...I just called the county inspectors office
and suddenly, no more problems....what special things were you guys hiding?
From what I saw...nothing that impressed me one bit.

You'll
have to keep working at it.

Humm...Mormonism, or hell...Mormonism or Hell....

Hellloooooooo Satan....

Would you like me to put your name on the prayer
roll at the temple? I'd be happy to do that for you.

I would prefer you did not, as I am quite happy with what I believe.....

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

"CBHvac" wrote in message

I dont think Chrissy drinks anything stronger than Coke...and thats only

if
hes washing his temple garb...