Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:57:42 +0100, Peeler
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:11:14 -0500, John wrote:

Why do you have difficulty joining in a conversation?Â* Explain to the group why you think a multi million dollar record company and a multi million dollar artist are more important than a 12 year old schoolgirl.

You can spin it any way you like but we're raising a bunch of little democrats who think they are entitled to everything free of charge.Â* They are all allergic to work.

When I was a 12-year-old kid I mowed lawns and did odd-jobs so I had money to buy stuff.Â* Never stole something if I couldn't afford it.

Why would you keep feeding that PROVEN sociopathic Scottish sow? He FEASTS
on all you demented senile Yanks in ahr! tsk

What's your problem with him. He wouldn't let you look up his kilt or
something. Calm the **** down and just stop reading the notes if it
****es you off so much.
You seem to be the one who has nothing of interest to say.