Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

Same with me, I have a vivid memory of the wall clock I watched in the
classrooms, especially when the teacher started going on about Jesus and
all that ****e. I lost about 50% of my breaks and lunches in primary
school (you'd say grades 1 to 7) for misbehaving - talking back to the
teacher, farting every time I left her desk, vandalising stuff in the
playground, making other pupils bleed, etc.

Jesus? We had optional indoctrination Wednesday afternoon. The Catholics
marched west to the Catholic school and the Prods marched east to the
Dutch Reformed Church. There were no beaners in town so Jesus wasn't a
classmate although Mary and Joseph were.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 02:20:51 -0000, rbowman wrote:

We should have stuck with the Hoover instead of making that awful Dyson
****.

Speak for yourself. Mine is a Hoover.

Yes, decent quality machinery made in Britain. Try a Dyson, they just
fall to pieces. And they constantly get clogged, the airways are far
too narrow, and stupidly shaped to fit in with the cosmetic design.

Hoover was in Canton Ohio although the company was sold to the Chinese.
Mine still says Ohio in the tag but manufactured in China.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:33:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The two largest white ethnic groups in the US are the Germans and the
Irish. It escapes me why we fought on the wrong side in two world
wars.

For anyone who doubts that Bowman is a Nazi, see above. I had an Uncle
who served in the OSS that would have loved to meet him.

What have you got against Nazis? Are you one of those Jew lovers?

Nazis are retarded scum. You are a case in point, Birdbrain!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:15:18 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

****ing hell, left wingers are so gullible.

That they are. Even the blackamoors didn't get much from having one of
their own as head honcho.

Your toothless senile gob firmly glued to Birdbrains filthy Scottish cock
again, lowbrowman? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:34:00 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Nope. Grandma was a Methodist. Not that religion stuck very hard to
anybody in the family. They farmed me out to a Lutheran godmother
for my early religious upbringing.

Thankfully religion stopped with my parents, so I didn't have to deal with that bull****.

Yeah, we look what a retard and pathetic disgusting troll you turned out to
be, Birdbrain!

--
More from gay ****** Birdbrain's strange sociopathic world:
"If people don't like seeing other people the way they were born, there's
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:37:55 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Not necessarily. There are lots of female saints:

http://www.catholic.org/saints/female.php

How many Brits or Americans (as in human ones, not Arabs) would name
their kid Hussein?

The ones that are mudsharks.

Don't you have some infantile loser in real life whom you could suck off,
lowbrowman. Must it be some retarded online troll, you despicable senile
oaf?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:12:08 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH all the idiotic senile blather by the senile moron
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:26:33 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Hoover was in Canton Ohio although the company was sold to the Chinese.
Mine still says Ohio in the tag but manufactured in China.

What driveling washerwoman! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:37:21 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

There is still no 1:1 connection between watts and water, the basic
standard in SI metric. I agree Joule is just another word for watt but
that is just because the French have their own word for everything the
English do.

No, Joule is energy, Watt is power. Watt x seconds = Joules.

Which doesn't change what I said. Perhaps it would be more correct to
say there is no easy conversion from calorie, a water based standard
like most of the metric system, to joule.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 22:53:01 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:26:33 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 02:20:51 -0000, rbowman wrote:

We should have stuck with the Hoover instead of making that awful Dyson
****.

Speak for yourself. Mine is a Hoover.

Yes, decent quality machinery made in Britain. Try a Dyson, they just
fall to pieces. And they constantly get clogged, the airways are far
too narrow, and stupidly shaped to fit in with the cosmetic design.

Hoover was in Canton Ohio although the company was sold to the Chinese.
Mine still says Ohio in the tag but manufactured in China.

Well **** me I'm completely wrong. Hoover is American not British: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hoover_Company
Maybe I'm thinking of Electrolux? No....that's Swedish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolux

Face it the only thing that sucks there is the weather I guess ;-)
Well maybe Lucas ignition systems.
They used to say, why do MGs have such bad windshield wipers?
They don't run in the rain anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:14:08 +0100, Peeler
wrote:

Idiot!

Troll.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:17:39 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 16:33:43 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

I always get a kick out of those hollywood and musical types.
They will rally around and tell us how we are supposed to share

our money with the less fortunate

Yeah, people like Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus did not send cease and desist orders or just sue people who
shared his works.

(referring to the part you snipped)

You are so full of false equivalences, there should be a bull****
nutrition label included with each of your posts.

Advocating that people be either charitable or taxed for the
purpose of helping their fellow man has NOTHING to do with
copyright law. Identify the artists to which you refer and examine
their charitable giving or taxes paid. If you find many that are
activists and who do not contribute or pay taxes, come back and let
me know.

They just want to "share" whatever is tax deductible or what will
advance their career.
I don't see anything charitable when a multimillion dollar corporation
like RIAA representing millionaire artists sues a single mother
because her 12 year old daughter has some bootleg MP3s on her
computer.

And yet, another Fretwell quick left turn diversion. Are people in
your part of Florida so stupid that they can't see right through you?

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:26:33 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 02:20:51 -0000, rbowman wrote:

We should have stuck with the Hoover instead of making that awful
Dyson
****.

Speak for yourself. Mine is a Hoover.

Yes, decent quality machinery made in Britain. Try a Dyson, they just
fall to pieces. And they constantly get clogged, the airways are far
too narrow, and stupidly shaped to fit in with the cosmetic design.

Hoover was in Canton Ohio although the company was sold to the Chinese.
Mine still says Ohio in the tag but manufactured in China.

Well **** me I'm completely wrong. Hoover is American not British:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hoover_Company
Maybe I'm thinking of Electrolux? No....that's Swedish:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolux

There was a Hoover UK but I think that's gone too. idk if it was just a
branch office or if they were independent. I don't think I've ever seen
a Dyson. The ones on amazon are weird enough looking that I would
remember one.

The Hoover works unless I vacuum up a boot lace and smoke the belt. I've
got a couple spares hung on the handle. They're cheap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why do you have difficulty joining in a conversation?* Explain to the group why you think a multi million dollar record company and a multi million dollar artist are more important than a 12 year old schoolgirl.

You can spin it any way you like but we're raising a bunch of little democrats who think they are entitled to everything free of charge.* They are all allergic to work.

When I was a 12-year-old kid I mowed lawns and did odd-jobs so I had money to buy stuff.* Never stole something if I couldn't afford it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:18:10 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I find anything from -10C to +25C pleasant. Doesn't your body have automatic adjustments?

I don't wear a lot of clothes but my range is somewhere between 18 and
35.
For a short time I can get along below -5c
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Florida%20b...20Michigan.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:27:03 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

[...]

What was your point if it was not millionaire artists enforcing
archaic copyright laws?
If I patent the cure for cancer I get 17 years of protection but Rick
Dees has copyright protection for Disco Duck until 2033
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:11:14 -0500, John wrote:

Why do you have difficulty joining in a conversation?Â* Explain to the group why you think a multi million dollar record company and a multi million dollar artist are more important than a 12 year old schoolgirl.

You can spin it any way you like but we're raising a bunch of little democrats who think they are entitled to everything free of charge.Â* They are all allergic to work.

When I was a 12-year-old kid I mowed lawns and did odd-jobs so I had money to buy stuff.Â* Never stole something if I couldn't afford it.

If they ever put that song out on the radio, the Sony decision said
they broadcast it to the world. If someone happens to record it for
their own personal use, there is no violation.
The same would be true if you snag it from YouTube, Pandora, Spotify
or whatever.
If you are bootlegging content for profit, they have a case.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:20:14 -0500, wrote:

I don't wear a lot of clothes but my range is somewhere between 18 and
35.
For a short time I can get along below -5c
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Florida%20b...20Michigan.jpg

Yep, you, too, have started to sound as idiotic as the abnormal sociopathic
Scottish sow! Geezuz Christ, was has become of once great America! tsk

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:11:14 -0500, John wrote:

Why do you have difficulty joining in a conversation?* Explain to the group why you think a multi million dollar record company and a multi million dollar artist are more important than a 12 year old schoolgirl.

You can spin it any way you like but we're raising a bunch of little democrats who think they are entitled to everything free of charge.* They are all allergic to work.

When I was a 12-year-old kid I mowed lawns and did odd-jobs so I had money to buy stuff.* Never stole something if I couldn't afford it.

Why would you keep feeding that PROVEN sociopathic Scottish sow? He FEASTS
on all you demented senile Yanks in ahr! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:05:27 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:14:08 +0100, Peeler
wrote:

Idiot!

Troll.

Like I said: IDIOT!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:53:07 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

I had a Sprite that ran in the rain. Of course, when it started raining
you had to get the two piece frame out of the trunk, slide it into the
sockets, spread the canvas top over it, snap the top down, then get the
side curtains out of the trunk and attach them to the doors with
thumbscrews. It was sort of like a bike, but a lot slower.

Everyone at home avoiding you today again, poor lonely blabbering geezer?
BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:50:26 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH yet more of the inevitable senile drivel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 7:25:05 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 06 Feb 2018 17:19:17 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 12:13:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 03:43:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:14:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 06:03:05 +0000, Bod wrote:

We use what we are used to. OTOH Fahrenheit gives you about twice the
precision without resorting to decimals. I am comfortable with both
since my science friends are all C

Understood, but C has become the universal standard.

Where you live anyway. I speak fluent celsius but people just cock
their head here when I say the water was 22.8 this morning.

Let's see. Round 22.8 up to 23; take 23, double it and add 30: 76.
Close enough for jazz.

Cindy Hamilton

It is really more like 73 and you would notice the 3 degrees if you
jumped in.

You're not wrong about water. However, I can't remember the
last time I immersed myself in anything but water heated
to 101 F. I'm much more interested in the air temperature.

101F!!! You only get in water hotter than yourself!? How do you lose your bodyheat? You'd eventually just melt.

Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat through my head
and shoulders.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:57:42 +0100, Peeler
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:11:14 -0500, John wrote:

Why do you have difficulty joining in a conversation?Â* Explain to the group why you think a multi million dollar record company and a multi million dollar artist are more important than a 12 year old schoolgirl.

You can spin it any way you like but we're raising a bunch of little democrats who think they are entitled to everything free of charge.Â* They are all allergic to work.

When I was a 12-year-old kid I mowed lawns and did odd-jobs so I had money to buy stuff.Â* Never stole something if I couldn't afford it.

Why would you keep feeding that PROVEN sociopathic Scottish sow? He FEASTS
on all you demented senile Yanks in ahr! tsk

What's your problem with him. He wouldn't let you look up his kilt or
something. Calm the **** down and just stop reading the notes if it
****es you off so much.
You seem to be the one who has nothing of interest to say.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:23:09 -0500, wrote:

Why would you keep feeding that PROVEN sociopathic Scottish sow? He FEASTS
on all you demented senile Yanks in ahr! tsk

What's your problem with him. He wouldn't let you look up his kilt or
something. Calm the **** down and just stop reading the notes if it
****es you off so much.
You seem to be the one who has nothing of interest to say.

ANSWER the question, you disgusting oaf: "Why would you keep feeding that
PROVEN sociopathic Scottish sow?"

You can read, can you? But you CAN'T understand because of your SENILITY:

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

Correct. I hate tub baths. I haven't willingly had a bath in a
tub since I was 12, apart from one college summer when I sublet a
room in a house that had no shower.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:02:22 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat through my head
and shoulders.

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

We don't even have a bath tub here. We have 2 big showers. I do have a
jacuzzi tho. If you are in there a while you get warm enough to stroll
around bare ass for 15 minutes or so ... or you can jump in the 68
degree pool. That will close up your capillaries. These things have
hydro therapy jets and are just the thing if you have sore muscles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dyson tried to reinvent a perfectly working device. He went on and on
about them being bagless. All that means is you get to see the **** you
suck up whizzing round and round a transparent container which gets full
every five minutes. They don't have more suction. They DO lose suction
as they get full, unlike their spurious claims. They're a bunch of
****ing charletons.

My wife had a Rainbow which is bagless but used a water bath to trap the
dust and debris. Emptying the reservoir after vacuuming up the usual
trash and cat hair was fairly disgusting.

The Hoover I have is also bagless but the container is adequate. There
is a separate filter rather like an automotive filter that needs to be
cleaned every now and then but that can be done with a blowgun outdoors.

Posted to alt.home.repair

My father's second car was a Citroen 2CV. You had to elect whether to
put a "muffler" over the front to make the engine warmer or colder
depending on the weather.

Big trucks often have those.

http://www.belmor.com/winterfronts.html

You used to see impromptu devices on cars but with most newer cars using
on-demand electric fans I haven't seen them lately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks Alert!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 14:32:30 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton, another driveling
senile Yank, wrote:

Correct. I hate tub baths. I haven't willingly had a bath in a
tub since I was 12, apart from one college summer when I sublet a
room in a house that had no shower.

Cindy Hamilton

Do you senile Yanks really have NO idea AT ALL how retarded you keep
sounding? No wonder America is going down with idiots like you!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:10:22 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Big trucks often have those.

http://www.belmor.com/winterfronts.html

You used to see impromptu devices on cars but with most newer cars using
on-demand electric fans I haven't seen them lately.

Do you have no shame AT ALL, sucking the troll's cock in public like that,
senile cocksucker?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:02:31 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

My wife

You got a wife? Does she know that you keep sucking troll's cock on Usenet,
cocksucker?