Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:33:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The two largest white ethnic groups in the US are the Germans and the
Irish. It escapes me why we fought on the wrong side in two world
wars.

For anyone who doubts that Bowman is a Nazi, see above. I had an Uncle
who served in the OSS that would have loved to meet him.

What have you got against Nazis? Are you one of those Jew lovers?

Nazis are retarded scum. You are a case in point, Birdbrain!