Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheChief TheChief is offline

Default Heating Down Diagnostic Help Appreciated

Steve Wrote in message:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 18:05:30 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
TheChief wrote:

At one point I did manage to get a short burst from the boiler,
but the noise it made suggested that there is a lot of air
around. Would this cause an instant overheat and failure to
run?

Heat exchanger airlocked?

https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/su...16115167/12651.

Installation manual: page 32 - filling the system.

Hi Steve

That looks like a good call.
Not sure if I am happy to take cover off boiler, I usually leave
all boiler work to experts.
The piping to the boiler is arranged in such a way that it will
not drain. However with the pressure relief valve playing up, I
could see water getting displaced kind of thing.

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/