Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 16:33:43 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

I always get a kick out of those hollywood and musical types.
They will rally around and tell us how we are supposed to share our
money with the less fortunate

Yeah, people like Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus did not send cease and desist orders or just sue people who
shared his works.

(referring to the part you snipped)

You are so full of false equivalences, there should be a bull****
nutrition label included with each of your posts.

Advocating that people be either charitable or taxed for the purpose of
helping their fellow man has NOTHING to do with copyright law.
Identify the artists to which you refer and examine their charitable
giving or taxes paid. If you find many that are activists and who do
not contribute or pay taxes, come back and let me know.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"