Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

Same with me, I have a vivid memory of the wall clock I watched in the
classrooms, especially when the teacher started going on about Jesus and
all that ****e. I lost about 50% of my breaks and lunches in primary
school (you'd say grades 1 to 7) for misbehaving - talking back to the
teacher, farting every time I left her desk, vandalising stuff in the
playground, making other pupils bleed, etc.

Jesus? We had optional indoctrination Wednesday afternoon. The Catholics
marched west to the Catholic school and the Prods marched east to the
Dutch Reformed Church. There were no beaners in town so Jesus wasn't a
classmate although Mary and Joseph were.