Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:08:45 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Looking at my council tax bill, the foollowing apply

Non adult social care £1376.87 Adult social care precept £69.63 Police &
crime commissioner £216.00 District council £174.02 Pa3ish Council
£56.65

TOTAL £1893.32

So 72% of my council tax is on 'non adult social care'

What exactly the **** is that?

I don't even know what plain old ordinary "social care" is! I suspect I'd
be pretty furious if I ever found out, so perhaps in this case, ignorance
is bliss.

It's things like residential homes and going round to people's houses
and feeding and washing them. You may be furious that they can't just
die in their own squalour, but some of us are not.

--

Roger Hayter