Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On 09/02/18 09:28, jim wrote:
The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 09/02/18 09:14, jim wrote:
The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
Looking at my council tax bill, the foollowing apply

Non adult social care £1376.87
Adult social care precept £69.63
Police & crime commissioner £216.00
District council £174.02
Pa3ish Council £56.65

TOTAL £1893.32

So 72% of my council tax is on 'non adult social care'

What exactly the **** is that?
education?

A web search reveals no answers unless you can formulate a bettter query.

Shurely "everything" except "adult social care"
& the other
specified items...

What, like a personal tanning assistant for the county council CEO?

It has to be 'social care' but for who?

Seems you still assume "non adult social care"
, means "social
care for non adults"...

I'm suggesting it actually means (careful now) - non "adult
social care".

You may substitute "not" for "non"...

why not then 'non police and crime and social care and roads and
highways and education and sitting in te town hall masturbating' then?

I mean whar is the point of breaking out items when they represent less
tnam 30% of the total, at all?

Anyway basically you havent a clue either?

let them."