Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

hey liked it when I once finished a 2 hour assault course and managed to
lose the only skimpy thing I was wearing on a waterslide. It was the
middle of winter so it would have been minimum size. There were
electric fences above it and one caught my arm, making me jump and spin
round, going the rest of the way down head first on my back with no
control whatsoever. I landed in a muddy pool at the bottom, then
clambered out and climbed up a slope with a rope, not realising I was
exposing myself to the spectators. There was much screaming.

More likely hysterical laughter...