Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 11:44:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/7/2018 11:15 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 03:45:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

As far as human comfort goes, it's the humidity that counts. 72°F at 50% humidity is more comfortable 72°F at 90% humidity. I serviced and installed HVAC systems back when I was doing service work for businesses. I like 2 stage AC systems because they control humidity much better. The newest more advanced(more expensive) HVAC

systems are variable giving a more precise control of humidity. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Chilly Monster
[8~{} Uncle Humid Monster

Humidity really doesn't bother me at all. What is it with your wimps?

Try working outdoors at 32 C and 90% relative humidity and get back to us.

Cindy Hamilton

or 35

Did it often over the years. Very common in our industry in the summer.
We did give extra breaks on the really nasty days.

That is why the Mexicans are so successful in construction here in
Florida. They are used to the heat. We get those snowflakes from up
north coming down here and they just melt.