Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 07:48:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

I think you'll find that it was Britain's industrial revolution that did
that.

Industrial Revolution - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
www.history.com/topics/industrial-revolution

The Industrial Revolution, which took place from the 18th to 19th
centuries, was a period during which predominantly agrarian, rural
societies in Europe and America became industrial and urban. Prior to
the Industrial Revolution, which *began in Britain* in the late 1700s,
manufacturing was often done in people's homes, ...

Yup you guys invented coal fires steam engines, we invented electric
motors, light bulbs, telephones and programmable computers.
We apologize for Microsoft, Apple and Facebook