Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On 02/06/2018 11:15 PM, wrote:
Some school systems are avoiding this with "home school". They are
still in the system but they get laptops and they go to school from
home, pretty much going at their own speed. This is a Skype sort of
thing with a live teacher but there is a whole lot of flexibility in
the curriculum and very small classes. One of my grand daughters is
working at around one grade level higher than her age. The other is
more like 2 grades ahead.

That's a mixed blessing. I started first grade at four which meant I was
two years younger throughout my educational process. It's a bitch
lusting after those 17 year old babes when you can't even drive. Senior
prom with a chauffeur just doesn't cut it.