Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 01:44:23 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You are not alone.

But both of you are pathetic.

Indeed! You keep hammering it into them what a sick abnormal cretin you are,
and they still can't believe you!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: