Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:30:11 -0700, rbowman wrote:

Don't you find the clever students are held back by the ****wits in the
class? You'll never educate anyone if you mix all abilities together.

Definitely. The high school I went to did an end run with a 'Enriched
Curriculum' program.

Some school systems are avoiding this with "home school". They are
still in the system but they get laptops and they go to school from
home, pretty much going at their own speed. This is a Skype sort of
thing with a live teacher but there is a whole lot of flexibility in
the curriculum and very small classes. One of my grand daughters is
working at around one grade level higher than her age. The other is
more like 2 grades ahead.
My grand son .... well I hope he learns how to throw a pass ;-)