Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On 02/06/2018 02:27 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
Some high schools do have seperate courses for general business and such
and another for college bound students, but there is no seperation for
the low to the high IQ in those classes.

My high school was structured that way. The business/shop kids took
Spanish and typing; I took German and calculus. In the course of my life
Spanish and typing would have been a lot more useful. After dcades of
programming I still type with about 5 fingers and am completely screwed
if the letters wear off the keys. I sometimes can understand German
tourists in the National Parks, but not 65% of the California people.