Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT item about why the British won't pick fruit and veg.

On 05/02/2018 11:15, Fredxx wrote:
On 05/02/2018 09:42, Brian Reay wrote:
On 04/02/2018 22:11, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-engl...bs-in-cornwall

Hardly a surprise.

We have a serious problem with people who expect to be carried by
others and/or paid more than their skills etc justify.

Do you work as much as those lazy people who are carried by those who do?

If we stopped people refusing work offers, stopped benefits etc,

I agree, all state benefits should stop.

I am not sure that anyone wants ~40% of the population starving.
It would be very difficult to control once people start to rebel.

Maybe you should build the gas chambers first?

stamped down on those who have one identity for benefits and another
for a 'side line', we could reduce welfare spending and force our
lazy scroungers to do the jobs migrants do. The latter would reduce
the attraction of the UK to migrants.

A national wage would be the obvious solution, to those who have lived
here for say 10 years. Then tax without any tax allowance.