Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT item about why the British won't pick fruit and veg.

Brian Reay has brought this to us :
We have a serious problem with people who expect to be carried by others
and/or paid more than their skills etc justify.

If we stopped people refusing work offers, stopped benefits etc, stamped down
on those who have one identity for benefits and another for a 'side line', we
could reduce welfare spending and force our lazy scroungers to do the jobs
migrants do. The latter would reduce the attraction of the UK to migrants.

+1 !!!